Request a Callback Close

Slip, Trip or Fall Accidents

Have you been injured due to a slip, trip or fall but not sure if you entitled to make a compensation claim. We have a network of solicitors who are here to help you make a No Win, No Fee compensation claim.

If you have slipped in a shop or tripped over an un-even pavement you maybe entitled to make a compensation claim for any injuries suffered.

Every occupier of land or buildings, whether a shop, office, home, resteraunt, or farm has a duty of care for the safety of its visitors. Therefore if you are injured due to the negligence of the occupier you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.

We help people just like you who have been involved in a slip, trip or fall accident to receive the maximum compensation they are entitled to, and remember, no win no fee means you have nothing to pay should your claim not be successful. You can also use our online Claim Calculator to find out how much your claim is worth.

With offices throughout Yorkshire we're the name you can trust that's close to home and our skilled, experienced team will support you every step of the way. If you have any questions about your claim, Yorkshire's Injury Lawyers are here to help. You can call us on 0800 0197 772 for free impartial advice as well as clicking on our FAQ button for some initial information.

So, if you feel you have a case for compensation then contact Yorkshire's Injury Lawyers today. If you don't make the call, you won't win the claim.

Start a Claim

"Thank for all that you did in dealing with my claim, I am truly grateful. You did something lovely and it really meant a lot.  Many thanks to you and your company."

Mrs K from Bradford

0800 0197 772